Recipe: Nut Free Spiced Carrot Chia Pudding
Desserts don't have to be off limits when trying to lose weight....especially when they are this nutritious.....and tasty!
Chia packs a mighty protein punch which helps to make you feel fuller for longer. Enjoy!
1 Carrot (medium, grated)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1 cup Organic Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds (chopped)
2 tbsps Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the shredded carrot, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and stevia (added to taste if necessary - not found in the ingredients list).
2. Add the coconut milk (or almond milk if ok with nuts) then whisk in the chia seeds.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir again to redistribute the chia seeds.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
5. Divide into bowls or mason jars and garnish with shredded coconut and sunflower seeds.
If you have a specific health challenge or are concerned about chronic symptoms and would like to know where to focus to heal your body naturally, I would urge you to book your FREE initial consultation so we can assess your symptoms and determine the best approach FOR YOU to help you resolve them. CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY.